© 2020 Crown Copyright
15 Sqn was formed in March 1915 and served in a reconnaissance role during the first Wold War. At the start of World War 2 the unit was equipped with Fairey Battles, before moving onto Blenheims, Wellingtons and Stirlings, before converting Lancasters in 1943 which they operated until the end of the war. Post war it flew Lincolns, Boeing Washingtons, Canberras, Victors, Buccaneers and Tornados before the squadron was disbanded in 2017.
Bases where the Squadron flew Lancasters